Automotive Specialty Gaskets Market Size Impacted By COVID-19 To Reach US $ 2.3 Billion In 2026, Says Stratview Research
RAIPUR, India, December 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Stratview Research Announces New Research Report on Automotive Specialty Seals Market by vehicle type (Passenger car, Light commercial vehicle and Medium and heavy commercial vehicle), by type of material (Metal gaskets, elastomeric gaskets, composite gaskets and other gaskets), by type of application (Intake section, mid-engine system, exhaust section, transmission system, battery and others), by end user type (OE and secondary market), and by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacificand Rest of the World), Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis and Growth Opportunity: 2021-2026.
This Strategic Assessment Report, from Stratview Research, provides a comprehensive analysis that reflects the current realities of the Automotive Specialty Gaskets market and future possibilities of the market for the forecast period 2021 to 2026. The report segments and analyzes the market in the most detailed way to provide a panoramic view of the market. The vital data / information provided in the report can play a crucial role for market players as well as investors in identifying the handy fruits available in the market as well as formulating strategies for growth.
Automotive Specialty seals Market: Research Highlights
Specialty gaskets include all types of gaskets used in the automotive industry other than cylinder head gaskets. It is a flexible sealing system that helps prevent leaks, maintain internal pressures, and block the intrusion of foreign material such as dirt and pollutants. With the increasing demand for lightweight materials in the automotive industry for the sole purpose of improving fuel efficiency and reducing carbon emissions, the demand for highly efficient, robust and reliable seals is evolving to meet the demands of engines and systems. modern automobiles. Thanks to technical advancements, seals now offer a cost-effective way to improve fuel efficiency while reducing repair and maintenance costs, thereby extending the average life of vehicle components.
Until 2017, the automotive industry was booming. Subsequently, the industry experienced a severe slowdown in 2018 and 2019, mainly due to the trade war between the United States and China, which resulted in a global economic recession. While a good recovery was expected in 2020, the pandemic hit the industry hard in 2020, causing disruption and significant losses for stakeholders. In 2020, the specialty seal market fell by -16.0% causing an unthinkable loss for shareholders. The long-term outlook looks favorable. The automotive industry specialty seals market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 5.6% during 2021-2026, bringing the market to US $ 2.3 billion by 2026.
Click here to browse the detailed table of contents for the report: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/toc/2311/automotive-specialty-gaskets-market.html
Depending on the type of vehicle, despite a decrease in 2020, Passenger car is expected to remain the largest and most dynamic type of vehicle in the market during the forecast period. With the increasing production of electric vehicles, there has been a relentless demand for special gaskets to protect electric motors from lubricants and to cover battery cases from dirt, moisture, and external environmental conditions.
Depending on the type of material, metal gaskets are expected to remain the most dominant type of material in the market during the forecast period. Due to their strength, rigidity and toughness, metal gaskets are suitable for high performance applications. Leading automotive seal suppliers are focused on designing cost effective seals made from high quality materials and designed to withstand extreme heat and pressure.
Depending on the type of application, mid-engine system is expected to remain the most important market segment during the forecast period. Tightening vehicle emission standards around the world is forcing automotive stakeholders to focus on downsizing engines and exhaust gas purification systems. This increases the demand for highly efficient engine seals that can withstand extreme temperature and pressure conditions.
Depending on the type of end user, OE is expected to continue to be the largest segment of the market throughout the projection period. The high durability and reliability of the gaskets is the main factor behind the dominance of the OE segment in the automotive specialty gaskets market.
Click here and sign up for the free sample of the comprehensive report: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/2311/automotive-specialty-gaskets-market.html#form
At the regional level, Asia Pacific expected to remain the largest market for automotive specialty gaskets during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is the leading auto producer with huge production bases in China, Japan, India, Korea and Thailand. However, North America Expected to experience the strongest growth in the automotive specialty gaskets market during the forecast period, mainly driven by the United States.
Key players in the market are Dana Incorporated, ElringKlinger AG, Talbros Automotive Components Ltd., Tenneco Incorporated, Nichias Corporation, Freudenberg Group, Uchiyama Manufacturing Corporation, Yantai Ishikawa Sealing Technology Co., Ltd., Nippon Gasket Co., Ltd., Kokusan Parts Industry Company Limited and Nippon Leakless Corporation.
This report provides market information in the most comprehensive way. The structure of the report has been maintained to provide maximum business value. It provides critical information on market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for existing market players as well as for those who wish to enter the market. Here are the main features of the report:
- Market structure: overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market Environment Analysis: Growth Drivers and Constraints, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, SWOT Analysis
- Analysis of market trends and forecasts
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for existing and new players
- Key factors of success
This report studies the Automotive Specialty Gaskets market and has segmented the market in five ways, keeping in mind the interest of all stakeholders along the value chain. Here are the five ways the market is segmented:
Automotive Specialty Gaskets Market, By Vehicle Type
- Passenger car (Regional analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and line)
- Light utility vehicle (Regional analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and line)
- Medium and heavy utility vehicle (Regional analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and line)
Automotive Specialty Seals Market, By Material Type
- Metal seals (Regional analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and line)
- Elastomeric seals (Regional analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and line)
- Composite gaskets (Regional analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and line)
- Other seals (Regional analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and line)
Automotive Specialty Gaskets Market, By Application Type
- Admission section (Regional analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and line)
- Mid-engine system (Regional analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and line)
- Exhaust section (Regional analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and line)
- Transmission system (Regional analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and line)
- Drums (Regional analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and line)
- Others (Regional analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and line)
Automotive Specialty Gaskets Market, By End User Type
- OE (Regional analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and line)
- Secondary market (Regional analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and line)
Automotive Specialty Gaskets Market, By Region
- North America (Analysis by country: United States, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Analysis by country: Germany, France, Great Britain, Russia, and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Analysis by country: Japan, China, India, and the rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the world (Analysis by country: Brazil, Argentina, and others)
Stratview Research has several valuable market reports in the automotive and transportation industry. Please see the following link to browse our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence company providing a wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing information across industries such as advanced materials, aerospace and defense, automotive and mass transport, consumer goods, construction and equipment, electronics and semiconductors. , Energy and Utilities, Health and Life Sciences, and Oil and Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with extensive experience executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies in the areas of market valuation, marketing selection of opportunities, competitive intelligence, due diligence, selection of targets, market entry strategy. , Access Market Strategy and Voice of the Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a globally trusted brand, providing high-quality research and strategic insights that help businesses around the world make effective decisions.
Stratview Research has launched ‘Composights’, an online portal that offers free thought leadership reports, white papers, summary of market reports and much more for composites and related industries, valued US $ 20,000 every year.
Click here to register (No fees involved): https://www.stratviewresearch.com/composights/sign-in
E-mail: [email protected]
Direct: + 1-313-307-4176
SOURCE Stratview Research