Full Stack Node Developer – IT-Online
The purpose of this role is to develop, maintain, operate, optimize and
troubleshoot the clinical and practice management platform. We are in the
exciting process of adopting serverless architecture using Firebase and Google Cloud
While the backend is the center of gravity for this role, it will require someone willing and able to embrace our full technology stack; as we strive to truly embrace the concept of a self-organized team and minimize silos.
As we pursue an exciting new serverless architecture in Firebase and Google Cloud Platform, we are looking for talented developers to help us not only migrate and evolve our existing platform, but also continue to innovate in the future. .
Within the clinical team, you will be exposed to cutting-edge technology, architecture and
principles as we rapidly roll out further enhancements to our existing application and open the
a radically new approach to creating healthcare software.
The Clinical Digital and Product teams are tightly coupled, aggressively applying Agile
principles to evolve our product quickly and deliver the most value to physicians. Therefore,
we are looking for someone who knows the full stack development process
and is interested not only in software development, but also in the product itself.
Diplomas and experience
- Higher degree (BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related technology degree) highly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in the software development industry with diverse experience in various disciplines of software development and operation (analysis, development, architecture, design, etc.) Experience in the healthcare field is strongly preferred
- In-depth understanding of traditional industry-wide businesses (e.g. middleware, application servers, relational databases), mobile, IoT, and modern technologies (e.g. NoSQL database, data flow and processing data).
- In-depth understanding of technologies used in Healthbridge clinical systems:
? HTML5 / CSS3
? Angular 2+ (Advantage)
? Python (Advantage)
? Firebase (very advantageous)
? Google Cloud Platform (very advantageous)
? Familiarity with API architecture styles (REST, RPC)
? Modern SDLC approaches (e.g. Agile, RUP, etc.)
? Technologies, methodologies and / or architecture models relevant to the future direction of the clinical platform (e.g. micro-services, SOA, EDA, distributed domain-oriented design)
- Fire base
- Google cloud
Desired work experience:
- 5 to 10 years Computer network
- 5 to 10 years of software development
Desired qualification level:
About the employer:
We exist to transform health care to improve people’s lives. We creatively seek ways to make healthcare more affordable, accessible and efficient for everyone. Our innovative solutions ensure that patients, healthcare providers and other players in the healthcare ecosystem benefit from collaboration.
We are looking for high performing individuals with a positive mindset and growth who will thrive in a culture based on strong values, responsibility, openness, collaboration and absence of politics.