Global Automotive Dealer Management Systems Market research report (2021-2026)
DUBLIN, September 29, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Automotive Dealer Management System Market Research Report By Type, By Application, By End User, By Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global automotive dealer management systems market size has been estimated to be $ 2,917.46 million in 2020 and should reach $ 3,225.69 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.90% to reach $ 5,428.51 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Automotive Dealer Management System market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Dealer Management Systems Market including Autofusion, Inc., BiT Dealership Software, Inc., Blue Skies Business Solutions Inc, CDK Global LLC, COGXIM Softwares Pvt. Ltd., Cox Automotive Inc, ELVA BALTIC SIA, GaragePlug Inc., Gateway DMS Pty Ltd, International Business Machines Corporation, Quorum Information Technologies Inc., Ramco Systems Limited, RouteOne, SAP SE, Solera Holdings, Inc., The Reynolds and Reynolds Company, and Wipro Limited.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Automotive Dealer Management Systems market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global automotive dealer management systems market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Automotive Dealer Management Systems Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Automotive Dealer Management Systems Market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Automotive Dealer Management Systems market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global Automotive Dealer Management Systems Market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global Automotive Dealer Management Systems market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
188.8.131.52. Growing need to improve sales tracking and inventory management
184.108.40.206. Increased focus on improving customer relationships
220.127.116.11. Growing need for workflow automation
18.104.22.168. Risk of cyber attacks
22.214.171.124. Expansion of the auto dealer network
126.96.36.199. The organization’s focus on cost optimization and profitable growth
188.8.131.52. Technological advancement in the system
184.108.40.206. Limited awareness and adoption in developing economies
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Automotive Dealer Management System Market, By Type
6.2. Cloud based
6.3. On the site
7. Automotive Dealer Management Systems Market, By Function
7.2. Customer service
7.3. Data reports
7.4. Inventory management
8. Automotive Dealer Management Systems Market, By Application
8.2. Customer relationship management
8.3. Dealer monitoring
9. Automotive Dealer Management Systems Market, By End User
9.2. Car rental services
9.3. Dealer repair shops
9.4. New car dealership
9.5. Used car dealership
10. Americas Automotive Dealer Management System Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Automotive Dealer Management System Market
11.9. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East and automotive dealership management systems market in Africa
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by quadrant
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. New product launch and improvement
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.1. Autofusion, Inc.
14.2. BiT Dealership Software, Inc.
14.3. Blue Skies Business Solutions Inc
14.4. CDK Global LLC
14.5. COGXIM Software Pvt. Ltd.
14.6. Cox Automobile Inc
14.7. ELVA BALTIQUE SIA
14.8. GaragePlug Inc.
14.9. DMS Gateway Pty Ltd
14.10. International Business Machines Corporation
14.11. Quorum Information Technologies Inc.
14.12. Ramco Systems Limited
14.14. SAP SE
14.15. Solera Holdings, Inc.
14.16. The Reynolds and Reynolds Company
14.17. Wipro Limited
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/71u5wo
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets