Passenger vehicles account for 56.7% of global automotive whiplash protection system sales market share
Demand for automotive whiplash protection systems is expected to exceed $5.2 billion by the end of 2032.
ROCKVILLE, MARYLAND, USA, May 10, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Global sales of automotive whiplash protection systems are estimated at $2.6 billion in 2022 and are expected to exceed $5.2 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2022 to 2032.
More and more car manufacturers are using plastics in the car. This tendency to use plastic is also increasing as it helps to reduce the weight of the car. Thus, automotive additive manufacturers produce anti-scratch additives that can be used for interior and exterior applications. Manufacturers are also investing significantly to increase speed and reduce production times related to additive manufacturing. Meanwhile, additive manufacturers are also trying to produce new additives that can provide scratch protection by reducing friction. The growing popularity of panoramic roofs in vehicles also results in heat and high UV light damaging a vehicle’s interior, which is why light stabilizers are provided to protect the vehicle from UV rays. The use of different materials for additive manufacturing can also open up possibilities for new design and development of innovative end products.
For more market insights, request a sample of this report –
According to the report compiled by Fact.MR, the global automotive additives market is expected to witness steady growth. The market is expected to grow at 5.5% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2022. Due to the requirement for proper stabilization of a vehicle’s exterior, such as side sills, tailgates, bumpers, due to long-term exposure to sun and heat, there has been an increase in the use of plastic additives. Manufacturers are also focusing on offering new automotive additives that can provide long-term scratch resistance. The information below shows how the global automotive additives market will perform over the next five years.
Benefits of the report and answers to key questions
• Automotive Additives Category and Segment Level Analysis: Fact MR provides detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth in key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at regional and local level.
• Automotive Additives Historical Volume Analysis: The report provides a comparison of historical sales and forecasted sales performance of Automotive Additives for 2017-2026.
• Automotive Additives Manufacturing Trend Analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of the manufacturing trends in the automotive additives market. It carefully assesses the impact of the changing health care needs of major demographic groups globally
• Automotive Additives Consumption by Demographics: The report studies consumer behavior affecting the outlook for automotive additives demand for the assessment period. The effect of their interest in digital trends in the automotive additives market is carefully analyzed
• Post-COVID consumer spending on automotive additives: The healthcare industry has been heavily impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending after COVID-19. It assesses how the current trends which will influence the expenditure on healthcare services, thereby affecting the growth of the Automotive Additives market.
Share your needs and get personalized reports –
Segments of the Global Automotive Whiplash Protection System Market
By System Type, the global automotive whiplash protection systems market is segmented as follows:
Reactive Headrests – RHR Automotive Whiplash Protection System
Pendulum System Automotive Whiplash Protection System
Spring-activated automotive whiplash protection system
Pyrotechnic Head Restraint Automotive Whiplash Protection System
Pro-active head restraints Automotive Whiplash Protection System
By Vehicle Type, the global Automotive Whiplash Protection Systems market is segmented as follows:
By sales channel, the global Automotive Whiplash Protection Systems market is segmented as follows:
By Region, the Global Automotive Whiplash Protection Systems Market is segmented as follows:
6 Highlights of Global Automotive Additives Market Forecast
• North America is expected to dominate the global automotive additives market. By the end of 2022, the North American Automotive Additives Market is expected to exceed $2,000 million in revenue. Presence of major market players and increasing vehicle production are some of the factors fueling the growth of the North America automotive additives market.
• Europe is expected to be the second most lucrative market in the global automotive additives market. The European automotive additives market is expected to witness steady growth over the forecast period.
• Plasticizers are expected to be the most lucrative plastic additives. Plasticizers are expected to surpass $2,400 million in revenue by the end of 2022. Meanwhile, anti-scratch plastic additives are also expected to experience steady growth over the forecast period.
• Polypropylene (PP) is expected to be one of the most popular plastics in the automotive additive market. Representing nearly two-fifths of the revenue share by the end of 2017, polypropylene is expected to create an additional opportunity of over US$700 million between 2017 and 2022.
• Automotive interior additives are expected to capture maximum revenue share. Interior automotive additives is expected to exceed $2600 million in revenue by the end of 2022. Although, exterior automotive additives will also experience steady growth in the coming years.
• Compact passenger cars are expected to be the largest users of automotive additives. Compact passenger cars are expected to account for almost a third of the revenue share by the end of 2017.
Full access to this report is available at
The report has also profiled the key players of the global Automotive Additives market which will remain active till 2022. These include companies such as
Akzo Nobel SA
Saudi Basic Industries Corp.
The Dow Chemical Company
Evonik Industries SA
Croda International PLC.
For more information
write to us here